‘…startled by his furry shorts!’ (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 7)
Sound the Cosmic Horn! Bestselling author Louise Rennison’s seventh book of the confessions of crazy but loveable teenager Georgia Nicolson is out in PB!
Why did I admit I wanted Masimo to be my proper boyfriend? Why?
- One minute he was snogging me, and then the next he was snogging Wet Lindsay, stick insect and drip.
- Perhaps I should tell him he can go out with her as well as me…
- But then I might snog him after she has snogged him,
- I would rather snog my cat, Angus!
- He has certainly got nicer legs… Well, more of them anyway.
Georgia is on the ‘rack of luuurve’ once more… Will Masimo the Italian Stallion agree to be her one and only boyfriend? How does she really feel about her old friend and lip-nibbling partner Dave the Laugh? And has Robbie the Sex God really gone for good?
You’ll laugh with her and cry with her – follow Georgia’s hilarious antics as she desperately tries to muddle her way through teenage life.
About Louise Rennison
Reviews for ‘…startled by his furry shorts!’ (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson, Book 7)