Inclusive Practice in the Primary School: A Guide for Teachers
Do you want to feel more confident when teaching children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND)? Would you like to be a more inclusive teacher?
This book provides clear and flexible frameworks for effective inclusive teaching, and explains how to teach and plan for supporting any child’s learning, no matter what their needs are.
With case studies and activities the book:
- explains and contextualizes current beliefs towards SEN
- provides models for practice
- encourages you to engage in thinking about SEN and inclusion
- offers interactive reflection points throughout
- links out to research with suggestions for further reading
About Sarah Trussler
Reviews for Inclusive Practice in the Primary School: A Guide for Teachers
Professor John Dwyfor Davies